I am obviously in no way a relationship guru (far from it unfortunately) but it sometimes aggravates me when people take a girl out and can only think of either going o the cinema or to dinner. The way I see it is that a girl has probably been to the cinema or dinner with a guy so many times before that you'd probably earn yourself quite a fe brownie points if you did something else.
Also, a big problem with the cinema is that if you go to see a shit film, you'll both have a shit time. So if you do go out to the movies, pick a good one at least (the guy who took his girlfriend out to pulp fiction when it cam out must have scored easily!).
Now for some frilly colours to grab your attention:
A guide on “where to go on a date”:
The Best Options Are Highlighted:
Where To Go On A Date:
1) The Movies, this is the most common place to go but it's one of the worst because it involves very little talking and interactions, I don't recommend it as a place to go on your first date
2) Go for a walk with your girlfriend/boyfriend, and get to know each other better (and do other stuff )
3) Go to the beach.
4) Go to a Restaurant or a cafe you can talk for a long time and enjoy a good meal.
5) Bowling, this is probably one of the best places to go, you can talk your "companion" and you have fun bowling.
6) A Picnic, this may sound stupid but if you do it right you could end up having a great time
7) Go to an Amusement park, the circus, the zoo
8) Biking is good as well
9) Music Shows, whether in a real concert or in a pub/bar/cafe you could go see some nice gigs.
10) Invite her/him to your place, watch a movie together, listen to music, play a song for them, show them your music (if you write any)
11) Some other Ideas: Sailing (or any other boat), going for a drive around town, mountain climbing, hiking through nature, horseback riding (kind of rare).